Manual Popcorn Popper
Looking for a functional and durable manual popcorn popper? Our page can give you a lot to offer.
You don’t have to worry about your budget. Because that they are all priced reasonably. A good one won’t cost much.
Hope this page can help you and hope you are happy with your purchase.
Best Manual Popcorn Popper Ratings
Best hot air popper! Convenient, natural and light! Pops regular or gourmet popping corn with hot air, not oil, for a healthy, low calorie treat ! Fast! Pops up to 18 cups of gourmet corn in less than 2 1/2 minutes.
- “It is very easy to use and makes great, healthy popcorn.” – Sara Kruger
- “Air popped popcorn is so much healthier than microwave, and it tastes better too!” – Amy Nelson
- “Very few unpopped kernels and it pops perfectly every time.” – Lisa Hughes
The Original Whirley-Pop stovetop hand-crank popcorn popper brings it all back with its one-of-a-kind design. You can enjoy light, flavorful popcorn (makes up to six quarts) that you prepare yourself right on the stovetop in just three minutes.
- “It is very easy to use and very easy to clean and it makes GREAT popcorn!” – Dee Lorenzo
- “Popcorn tastes much better and is healthier than the microwave stuff.” – C. Woolery
- “Gears should be made of metal not plastic.” – E. Terrell
This 1000-watt popcorn maker makes 6 quarts of popcorn the fast and easy way.
- “Easy to use, easy to clean.” – Candace E. Pruett
- “And every kernel pops!” – Kathy
- “This popper makes the best popcorn my family has ever tasted–and we’ve tried them all–microwave bags. microwave popper, hot air, stovetop popper.” – Fashion Queen
Ideal for popping delicious popcorn with or without oil. Serve directly from bowl. Quick and easy popcorn, from your microwave.
- “Popcorn is much better for you than the bag microwave stuff with chemicals.” – J. Nehring
- “This is easy to use and makes healthy and great popcorn.” – Patricia Omer
- “We pop it without oil (can add if desired) and spray the popcorn with butter flavored Pam and a little salt – Great!” – Queenie
Presto PowerPop Microwave MultiPopperThe microwave popper that really works! Concentrates microwaves sovirtually every kernel pops. Pops with or withoutoil for popcorn the way you like it.
- “The directions say you can use oil inside it, but I don’t, because I want the little cardboard inserts to last a long time.” – Kate McMurry
- “No more bagged microwave popcorn for me.” – H. Rodney
- “This Microwave corn popper is the best ever popcorn, much better than the bags microwave pop corn.” – David J. Goddin
Enjoy Healthier PopcornPop healthier popcorn with hot air! The Cuisinart EasyPop Hot Air Popcorn Maker is exceptionally easy to use. Kernels go into a popping chamber – no oil is required – and hot air sends up to 10 cups of popcorn up and out the chute right into a waiting bowl.
- “Works great & looks good on counter as well.” – Starz
- “Besides that, it works great, it is very fast, clean and easy to use.” – Brambilla Sara
- “Many kernels would shoot out extremely hot, then pop in the bowl, sending popcorn all over the room.” – Marie
Ideal for anyone who loves to curl up with a bowl of popcorn and watch movies, this electric popper quickly pops up to 6-quarts of fresh, hot popcorn in minutes.
- “I purchased this for popcorn & nuts, which works great.” – John E. Temple
- “It is very easy to use and clean.” – Jill
- “When it came to washing the “stirring rod,” one of the arms broke off.” – Baruse
The Nostalgia Electrics HDR565 Vintage Collection Old Fashioned Hot Dog Roller provides a fun family experience. It’s perfect for kids, office lunches and while having parties or watching sporting events.
- “The hot dogs cook evenly and the buns get nice and warm.” – J-Train
- “My kids love them.” – mom of 4
- “VERY easy to clean.” – Bluebelle
Everyone Wants Popcorn. And the Waring Pro WPM25 Professional Popcorn Maker delivers up to 8 cups of hot, delicious popcorn in just a few minutes. Great for kid’s parties, game time snacks, or just because you’re in the mood.
- “Cleaning is easy.” – Film Buff
- “The small batches make it easy to pop for just 1 or 2 people, and the short time it takes to pop additional batches make it easy to serve up to 4.” – Sew Happy
- “Now the biggest problem I have with it and it’s not a fault with the item itself…. where do I keep it when not in use?” – Careful shopper
Have fun making fresh, classic style popcorn at home with the Lindy’s stainless steel popcorn popper. The 6-quart capacity allows for much larger batches than typical microwave popping methods.
- “The pot is a good quality Stainless Steel pot with a nice heavy base.” – Tivo Man
- “Almost every kernel pops!” – Jennifer R. A. Spencer
- “The lid opens on one side but it is difficult to turn over the pot to get the popcorn out with the handle in the way.” – mnannie
Suggestions of the Best manual popcorn popper
Do you have any manual popcorn popper suggestions that you think manual popcorn popper would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.